New Information & Important Dates
CRCA Uniform Policy for Cold Days
I hope everyone is staying warm during these cold Miami days! With that said, the following are reminders of our school's uniform policies:
- All students must wear their logo school sweaters or jackets. If the day is really cold students may wear layered clothing under their school uniform shirt. Please refrain from sending students with bright colored or worded, long-sleeve shirts under their uniform.
- Students must still wear their school uniform pants, joggers are not allowed.
- Big jackets over their school uniform sweater, plus hats and scarfs etc. are allowed for days where the temperature is 49 degrees or below at 7:00 a.m. Big jackets are only allowed over the school uniform jacket or sweater, and not in place of it.
- We have seen some students with leggings under their school shorts, but uniform pants are preferable to leggings under shorts.
- Students must wear belts daily unless their pants or shorts have an elastic waste band that does not have belt loops.
- Boots, Uggs etc. are NOT allowed. Only regular, closed-toe shoes are allowed.
- On Fridays, students are only allowed to wear standard blue jeans for Jeans Day. No jeggings, leggings, ripped jeans, decorated or any other color but standard blue. Overly tight and form fitting jeans are also not allowed.
Please label sweaters and jackets. We cannot return items if they are not labeled. Please ensure that students are adhering to our school's uniform policy. Uniform violation notices will be sent home and consequences will follow for continued violations. Students in grades 6th through 8th will receive demerits. We are a private school and expect everyone to abide by our school uniform policies. I ask that you please help us with your support in enforcing these policies with your child(ren). We thank you in advance.