CUTLER RIDGE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
10301 Caribbean Boulevard
Miami, Florida 33189
Phone: (305)251-1534 Fax: (305)255-6978
Admissions forms for 2018-2019 school year
Parents may register K4 – 8th grade students on any school day, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. in the school office. The following items must be submitted for registration to be finalized:
- Completed application to CRCA, including registration fee
- Copy of Birth Certificate - Completed HRS medical form and immunization record
- Report Cards and Standardized Test scores from two previous academic years (K5 – 8th Grade)
- Two completed student reference forms (K5 – 8th Grade)
Please note: Application for admission of a student does not guarantee placement in a class. It is the first step of the acceptance process for the student. The registration fee is non-refundable.
CRCA admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs.
Entrance exams are administered to all students applying for admission in Grades K5 – 8th ($30.00 non-refundable testing fee).
Students must reside with parents, legal guardians and/or school approved guardians in order to attend Cutler Ridge Christian Academy.
Students will be selected to attend CRCA according to the following criteria:
- Desire to attend CRCA
- Past school record – Academic and Citizenship
- Desire to excel in Academics and Self-Discipline
- Testing Results
- Interest in Christian Standards
- Application completed and turned in to Registrar
- Registration Fee paid
- Copies submitted of most recent Report Card, Standardized Test Results, Birth Certificate
- Two completed and submitted recommendation forms (K5 – 8th Grade)
- Medical Information (HRS 3040) & Certification of Immunization (HRS 680) submitted
- Appointment made for testing